Friday, May 29, 2009

This Morning


was BEAUTIFUL

I find myself drinking it all in,

I want to fill up my cup


I want to fill up my cup of memories

with this place

The beauty of it all....

62 degrees

bright sun shining on lush

rain laden blades of grass


The beads of water were like diamonds

sparkling brightly in the sun

Then I thought of finding a diamond

in a bowl of fruit....

just for fun!


I can not see the sky where I work

no windows to be had

I have no clue if there is sun

or rainstorms bad


But as I left my place of work

dark storm clouds suddenly appeared

no sign of sun and diamonds

only lightening to be feared


It came with force and torrents

and left as quickly as it had come


Then the sky broke open blue

and sent a fluffy heart cloud

up for you....4eva

No comments:

Post a Comment