Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Settling

The rain
is still pouring down
settling
settling in to the ground

drenching
nourishing
a dry thirsty land

So too
I am settling
drinking it all in
trying to get my feathers
out of their tailspin

Anger can be good,
but seems to get
too easily out of control
harming ones we really dont
want to roll

Yet Anger can be positive
it helps to dry the tears
it helps to send me back
into a much better gear.

So take my anger
let it roll
it sends me towards
a higher goal

I feel a calmer state
coming on
able to think
ponder
wonder
about
what is to come

Decision may have to be made
an offer might be on the table
they were delighted with my interview
were very interested
have to investigate further
in to this life changing event.

Never dreamed it possible
to be in such a place
yet it would mean me
all alone
save for grace

It is all in God's hands
I give it to HIM
I know what I WANT
but once AGAIN
HE has to teach me patience
to prepare me
to receive a much greater LOVE
and for a much HIGHER PLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment