Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Farewell

They are just scribbles on a wall...



By the back door...
My kids growing up so tall.



Some pictures and the names are missing...
But I can guess who it is...
ALL OF THEM
So sooo tall...



Born as such tiny babes
Cradle in my arms
Nursed at my breast



Now so strong
Healthy
Tall
Three of them in All



Farewell, these scribbles on the wall
I Love my children ALL
Someone will paint over this mess
But it won't cause me to think of it less.

My beautiful children
Sent on their way
Young adults
In this worldy fray

But we taught them right
Their father and I
Though not together
We sure did try.

But we realized
For OUR CHILDRENS sake
A marriage for us
Was not to make.

So, Out of the fire
We so did inspire
Our beautiful children
To Laugh and to Love
To accept the gift
From Above

In the end
It wasnt for ME
It wasnt for HIM
IT was THEM, OUR CHILDREN
That we split up in the End

We couldnt drag them through
That mess anymore
They knew...
They wanted peace even more.

So now,
All of them
Are happy
Healthy
Inspired to Love
Because we showed them
Acceptance
And the give from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment