Monday, April 25, 2011

Dont Mess with the Formula

In todays terms
It is
Just that
a
Formula

The Formula Works
But forever and for always
Someone thinks they can
Change the Formula
and have a better product.

Give me chemicals
I can grow your product
I can grow it bigger
I can grow it better
Let me change that formula....

Bigger, better, tasteless vegetables
That is what we ended up with
Not to mention...
Tumors on migrant workers
and
Tumors in ourselves

Argue it all
Argue against meat
Argue against any animal product
Argue against potatoes born of
Chemically transfigured soils
Scream for Organic
Argue this
Argue that
Or better yet
DEBATE

It still comes full circle
Back to the starting point
Creation at it's best

Clean
Pure
Glorious
Gems of every kind
Paths of Gold
Never to grow Old
Every one
Welcome in the fold

The end point is...
Only the beginning

Walk with me

Eternally

No comments:

Post a Comment